onsdag 15. april 2009

Biscotti Esclusivo - "Esso"

Nord Ch NV-08 Biscotti Esclusivo

Summer-08, photo: Margrét I. Veigarsdóttir

Esso is my heartdog. I've had him since he was born, and at 3-4 weeks he chose that he was the one to stay with me :) He's full of personality, he does leave an impression on everyone he meets. He's born June 4th, 2006 - father: Int Nord It Ch NV-06 Movado Ric Rosso - mother: Talata Gloriah.
Esso 5 months old on his first puppyshow - going BIG-2!

If he'd had his way, he'd be following me around where ever I go. He loves to sleep on my lap and in my bed - and at the moment, he's the only one of the dogs sharing my bed.

Esso tried Lure Coursing, but he's got a bit of a focus problem!

We've had a lot of success together at shows. He's become quite the little showman lately, and he really enjoys being in the ring. He earned several CAC in junior- and intermediateclass, and won his Norwegian and Swedish Championship on his first try, only 6 days after his 2nd birthday in June 08! In November 08, I went to Denmark together with Evy, and Esso returned home as a Danish and Nordic Champion! To top it all of, he went BOS and Norwegian Winner-08 at NKK Int Hamar later in November, and ended up as Most Winning IG Male in Norway 2008! I'm so proud of my special boy :)

Esso on the move, June-08

Esso has sired 4 litters, with 11 offspring:
  • 17.10.2007 (1+1) at kennel Dervisch in Sweden - dam: S N Ch Iso-Brina's Ramina Cona del Matra - Dervisch Biscottino (m) and Dervisch Biscottina (f)
  • 29.11.2007 (2+2) at kennel Cheerinova in Norway - dam: Keylee Afrodite - Cheerinova Alladin (m), Cheerinova Amigo (m), Cheerinova Anastacia (f) and Cheerinova Angel (f)
  • 12.04.2008 (2+1) at kennel Topaasin in Finland - dam: Topaasin Blues for You - Topaasin Dajm (m), Topaasin Dubbel Nougat (m) and Topaasin Dahlia (f)
  • 02.10.2008 (0+2) at my house - dam: N Ch Dervisch Fiorella des Ombreuses - Avendesora (f) and Aviendha (f)
Esso going BIG-3 at NKK Int Oslo, August-08

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar