torsdag 22. oktober 2009

Pre-Christmas trip to visit Margrét

I've been looking forward to this trip a long time now! It started this summer when I went to visit Margrét in Belgium, and we did a successful show in Echt, the Netherlands. Wouldn't it be great if I came down sometime during the autumn for another show weekend? We just had to find a show in the Netherlands with a Nordic judge (don't know if it's just us but it seems a greater likelyhood of winning for a Nordic judge than a "local" judge from Belgum or Holland). If I am to take the trip, why not ensure greatest possible chance of succeding?

So I entered this International show in Bleswijk, NL - judge is Gunnar Nymann. At least I've shown Vita for him earlier, resulting in 2 Group 1st, one as a puppy and one as an adult. I'm so excited, only 2 weeks left!

I've found doggysitters for the rest of the dogs, the trip has already been paid for and I still have lots of euros left from my puppysale of Nina, Vita's sister, to Bas and Jessica in Rotterdam. Perfect for some Christmas shopping!!! So, anyone who wants a Belgian X-mas present, just let me know, haha ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar