mandag 12. oktober 2009

A little update

I guess it's time for a little update on what's been going on here. It's mostly nothing, which is the reason it's been a while since I blogged.

My mum was in Oslo this weekend, first for some workrelated stuff, then stayed with my sister from Friday to Sunday. I met up with them on Friday for a trip to IKEA (yet again, and I always find something to buy) including dinner. I also went to my sister afterwards, mainly to borrow the 9th Sookie Stackhouse book, Dead and Gone. Both my sister and I have been totally hooked on these books - too bad the 9th is the last one so far (new book out next spring, can't wait!). I've watched both Seasons of True Blood (based on book 1 - "Dead until Dark" - and 2 - "Living Dead in Dallas"), and I'm looking very much forward to Season 3 next summer!!! Meanwhile, I look forward to "New Moon", the 2nd movie from the "Twilight series". Just gotta love those vampires, haha ;)
I went to Evy for a visit yesterday. 2 of the cirnecopuppies has left (largest boy and smallest girl), the last 3 had to have their shots and microchips done. I also chipped a couple of neighbourhood huntingdogs - it's kind of smart to have if they get lost during the elk hunt ;) I really like these cirneco puppies - can't decide which one of the males I like best. Just hope some lucky new owners show up soon!!! They have a lovely temperament, and are so good at doing their bussiness outside already, only 9-10 weeks old.

I got a bunch of IG critics from 2009 shows, so now it's time to start working on the 2009 Yearbook! Just hoping those critics will keep coming, then I'll be very happy. I just can't resist just sitting down and read them all when they arrive, very interesting. You should all put in an order for it - it's fully possible to reserve one already ;)

3 kommentarer: