lørdag 23. mai 2009

BBQ and Laksen

Eivind invited to BBQ yesterday, and of course he didn't have a BBQ and had to borrow mine ;) Nice food, good beer (from a local brewery in Flåm, named after Ægir, the brewer God of the Vikings!) - and then we went out at Laksen. Live band, so it was CC 150kr. I had a great time :)

And today was a pleasent surprise - no hangover, no headache! And that's despite mixing beer, Gin&Tonic and some Whisky/Cognac thing (don't like it, but was kind of dared to drink it...). The dogs woke me up at 10, and I was too much awake to NOT get up. It's a nice and sunny day, so I spent some time with the dogs in the garden, and later (when I was a bit more rehydrated) took them for a walk. When I came home, it was 19 degreed Celcius in the shade, nice!

2 kommentarer:

  1. ohhh husker du BBQ på Grinder:=) det var et fint sommer:)

    SvarSlett
  2. Ja, BBQ er genial sommermat! Bare jeg får grillen min tilbake... Må sikkert dra og hente den, kjenner jeg han rett :o

    SvarSlett