onsdag 9. september 2009

Off to Sweden tomorrow!

Ludmilla and I are going to Sweden for the weekend. Tomorrow, we go to her "Summerhouse" just across the border, where we'll spend the night, and the dogs get to run free in the forest. Friday, we drive to Helsingborg. We'll be showing at SKK Sofiero on Saturday - 25 IGs entered for judge Angela Hauncher Ayucar, Spain. The Swedish Sighthoundclub is hosting the Sunday Show - 33 IGs entered for Bernard Barjot, France! Of course, I'm hoping for a CAC and Swedish Championship for Easy, we'll have to see how that goes. I mean, someone has to get the bitch CAC, so why not Easy?!?

4 kommentarer:

  1. hei.. you have to tell me how you are taking the photo of you while you are in the ring stacking the dog hahaha..

    I think it's time that Easy gets the CAC now.. but wouldn't it be typical if Vita took it.. then you need to learn from T-S-Y and NOT enter her to take the CAC from her mother who needs it.. you know what ppl do that all the time.. you cannot be like them, you know who I'm talking about!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Haha, yes I know! It's just that it's fun to show a junior at SvVk, so if she gets BOB Junior, she'll get to compete for BIS Junior ;)

    Didn't I tell you that I can copy myself, so that I can both show and photograph at the same time?!? It's quite handy, you know! I'm sure you've met her, I let her walk about occasionally, her name is Ludmilla Hahahaha

    SvarSlett
  3. Best of luck to you and Ludmilla this weekend! Report wanted by SMS:-)

    SvarSlett