torsdag 6. januar 2011

Introducing: Curvy Limited Edition!


Yesterday evening, Easy gave birth to a silvergrey little girl that was 174 grams. She's got a white chestmark and white toes. I'm very happy that I brought Easy with me to work yesterday, as she decided to go into labour at 16.30 - and the girl was born around 17.45. I did an Xray of her on Tuesday, so I knew there would only be one puppy, and I'm very happy she was normal size and that the birth went without any complications. Both Easy and the puppy are doing great, and Easy is an excellent mother!


Parents are: Am Nord Ch Alfheim's All Things Considered and N Ch NV-10 Dervisch Fiorella des Ombreuses

4 kommentarer:

  1. Er 174 gram mye?

    Micah var bare 150 gram når han var født. Hun har vel gossa seg bra siden hun har hatt hele "matfatet" for seg selv :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Normal fødselsvekt er ofte 150-200gram (+/-), og er sjelden en indikasjon på voksen størrelse og vekt. I et lite kull vil ofte gjennomsnittlig fødselsvekt være høyere enn for valpene i et større kull - de har rett og slett bedre plass, og kan vokse seg større!

    SvarSlett
  3. Gratulerer med flott valp!

    Det var morsomt å se Glio kose seg på tur med artsfrender idag :-)

    SvarSlett
  4. Congratulations for the little girl!

    SvarSlett