mandag 18. januar 2010

Puppies 6,5 weeks old

New stacked photos of the puppies, 6,5 weeks old. I really like how they look!

They are both very social and outgoing puppies, but other than that, they are two opposite personalities. The girl is a spitfire, everything is full speed, and her tail is constantly wagging. The boy is the calm one, more of a thinker, and he likes to "finish one project" before he starts a new one ;) I'm extremely happy about their temperament.


Dervisch Let Lady Luck Smile






Dervisch Midas Touch




2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Lena!

    Daffy's puppies look great, can't wait to see them grow up! Uncle Oiva (Ylladian L'Amour Bleu) says hello to his nephews. I think Midas Touch is very similar to Oiva and his temperament sounds also almost the same .. post new pictures anytime you can, I'm excited to follow these two sweeties. I have some pics of Oiva @ Facebook, maybe you've seen some of them already.

    Greetings,

    Inka Luoma
    inka.luoma@yahoo.com

    SvarSlett
  2. Thank you, I'm very pleased with the puppies! Especially the male, he's such a good-looking sweetheart. For some reason, I usually end up with a soft spot for a male in a litter :)

    I'll try to get some new photos during the weekend! And I've been looking at your photos ov Oiva on FB, he does really look good.

    SvarSlett