tirsdag 3. november 2009

Tomorrow'll be busy - then Belgium on Thursday!

Time is going so fast, suddenly it's time for packing my suitcase an getting ready for my long-planned trip to visit Margrét in Belgium. I went there for 10 days in July, and we immediately started planning for the next visit ;)

Tomorrow, I'll have to take a trip to Oslo to deliver Esso to Ludmilla and her boys - he'll have a blast - and my sister will look after Chivas and the very-pregnant-Easy (she'd sit on your lap 24/7 to cuddle and to get her ears scratched - only disrupted by the neccessary eatingbreaks) + my car. Vita will come with me on the plane, we do have a show to go to on Sunday!

I'm glad I'm able to travel Thursday and Monday, as the tickets were more than 1000NOK cheaper each way when I don't travel on a weekend-day! Vita will come with me into the cabin - she went with Esso into cargo when I went to Margrét in July, but when travelling with only one dog, I'm glad she could come into the cabin with me.

I hope it won't rain, as Margrét and I have planned to go to some large Beigian city on Friday to do some Christmas shopping - and in the evening, we'll have a Buzz-night with good food and red wine - Yummy! Saturday is open for more shopping, if I have the need - and if the weather is OK, we'll go to a racing/coursing practice. Sunday is the day of the Dog show, don't know how far we'll have to drive, but it's in the Netherlands. And on Monday evening, I go back home.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Go tur til Margrét ! :) Blir nok en fin tur :)
    Og lykke til, til dere begge pá showet !

    Anita

    SvarSlett
  2. Takk, det blir garantert en fin tur :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Det er ca 1,5 time fra meg retning Rottedam... det er jo spørs om Nina er der... det er kanske halvtimers kjøretur fra R'Dam.. de kunne kanske komme og si hei med Nina..

    SvarSlett