onsdag 19. august 2009

Time for an update - NKK Int Oslo + Saluki Speciality

I definately needed a couple of days of rest after our drive down from Lofoten. Sleeping in the car is not to recommend for a good night's sleep ;) The dogs are really getting used to life on the road, and as long as they get to strech their legs now and then, they are perfectly happy to drive for hours and hours. I'm just so glad that all dogs seems to enjoy driving in the car, and that I don't have any stressed, nervous or vomiting dogs!

Saturday was the day of NKK International Oslo. 22 IGs entered for Lotte Jørgensen, Denmark. She only gave out 7 CK - t0 3 males and 4 females. Esso was placed 3rd in championclass, no ck. Vita went 2nd in juniorclass, and was placed BB-4. Keira (my sister's Sashadaughter Biscotti Mademoiselle) won juniorclass, and was placed BB-3 with CAC! Easy went 2nd in championclass, and ended up BB-2 with R-CACIB. I'm very pleased with the results, although I'd love for Easy to (for once) NOT end up with the R-CACIB! Keria has been shown 3 times as a junior, all times at International Shows, all times ending up BB-3 with the CAC, only beaten by champions - congratulations to Marie and Evy!

On Sunday, I went to the Saluki Speciality at Linderud, Oslo. I was going to help out, taking bloodsamples for a Finnish Genetic Project on mapping genes of different hereditary illnesses. I'd also entered Chivas, although I knew this was not a judge for him. And I was right - he got a 2nd price. I'd also made some tomatosalad and my "usual" cake (browines with cheesecake filling) for the lunch. Although I'd doubled the cake, I was not quick enough to eat to actually get to taste it! I guess I'll have to make one for myself ;)

Tomorrow, I'm off to Lærdal for a last "settling of affairs" trip. I'll drive up and down, it's about 4,5 hours each way, so it'll take most of the day. The dogs are coming too, so I hope for not too nice weather ;)

No pictures this time, the "photo-uploader" is having a bad day. Maybe I'll add some later, I might have to restart the computer first. But not now, it's time to have something to eat!

2 kommentarer:

  1. flink jente at blogge:)
    Kaken gode.. den skal eg bake i neste uke:)
    Du må få ny adresse "Lena H.S Dahl, toyota hi-ace DJ387593 (vet ikke nummeret), hvorsomhelst i Norge" hahahaha

    SvarSlett
  2. Å, ja brownies smakte helt utmerket. Jeg var rask nok til å forsyne meg og nå MÅ jeg bare få oppskrift fra deg!

    SvarSlett