tirsdag 21. juli 2009

2 upcomming show-weekends

It's weird to actually do nothing these days - I'm so not used to a quiet life anymore! well, I went to Lærdal from Saturday to Sunday (4,5 hours drive each way) to do some paperwork and also go to a party, and I didn't leave Lærdal untill 21.30 on Sunday night. With a couple of stops of eating/coffee/letting the dogs out, I was back in Nannestad at about 02.30.... I suppose I'd get used to all this latenight driving, but I was more than happy when I parked the car!

On Thursday, I'll deliver Chivas at Evy's + pick up Beida, then sleep over at Ludmilla in "svenskehuset". Friday, we're off to the Annual Sighthound Speciality Weekend in Sweden (earlier Skokloster/Tammsvik/Mariefred - now Västerås). Saturday it's the Italian Greyhound Speciality - 64 IGs entered for judge Elena Ukhabina Tripoli, Russia/Italy. On Sunday, it's the Sighthound Club arranging - 51 IGs entered for judge Waltraud Peschges, Germany (IG kennel vom Sausewind).

The following week, I'll be driving "home" to visit my mother in Svolvær, Northern Norway. I'll be in a friends wedding on August 8th, and on August 1st and 2nd, the yearly show weekend is taking place at Leknes, 1 hours drive from Svolvær. Of course, I'm entered!

1 kommentar: